J Hanna Design was developed in late 1999 as a small web design firm, and has had an internet presence since October 2000.
My goal is to create affordable, yet quality websites, which capture the client's identity and exemplifies it through the product I create. I understand that each of my clients are unique and have visions of what they are looking for in a website. I will work to develop those visions into an alluring and memorable website that will be easy to navigate and memorable for the visitor.
I specialize in Joomla CMS (Content Management System) and also utilize Adobe Dreamweaver to design and manage my clients' websites. I also use other software from Adobe such as Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator and various other software manufacturers to help me in the development and the design of your website or graphic art.
- I achieve such a goal by following set standards.
- I work closely with my clients to decipher a number of options. I strive to find what the client is trying to convey, who is the target audience, and most importantly what can I bring to the table that will help the client.
- I will create a strategy to effectively communicate the message being sent to my client's audience.
- I then follow through with this strategy.
- I will communicate with the client as much as needed during the course of development to show my progress on the project. I feel this helps avoid any differences between the client's expectations and what I create.
- I believe that my work is quality. My work is distinct and very concise to each of my client's needs.